Saturday, May 5, 2012

Avenger

Honestly, at first I'm not really into Avengers. Yup. I didn't get excited hearing Avengers will hit the theaters here.

Well, at least, untill a couple of weeks ago. I got my facebokok newsfeed filled with My friend's game status, @jesicastephanie. Also there's one tweet from her that so determined to stop play Avengers so she could concentrate at her thesis. Then, I got curious and tried to play Marvel's Avengers on facebook. Damn, she's right, the game is so addictive! Because of its game,  I became curious about its upcoming movie.

Then yesterday, when I was so focused on exercising, my friend from the church asked me and the others to watch it. Oh well, why not? I mean, since Friday's night is its premier, I'd bet the theaters would be so full of people who wants to watch Avengers so bad


PLOT (from imdb)
 Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D. brings together a team of super humans to form The Avengers to help save the Earth from Loki and his army.

My Thoughts
 Seriously, I didn't have high expectation about Avengers. Since Iron Man, the following superhero movies disappointed me, starting from Iron Man 2 (padahal Iron Man pertamanya bagus bangett!!!), Thor, and Captain America (padahal di dalamnya ada Chris Evans!!!)

But after I watched it.... DAMN! It's so freaking AWESOME!!!! 
What I love about this movie :

1. The got Colbie Smulders on it. That's a great start. Then, I love how each main actors plays their part being  a superhero, especially my three favorite actors, Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans, and Mark Ruffalo. I love the chemistry between three of them. Robert is so funny yet charming, Chris is such a gentleman, and Mark.. oh Mark, he's just adorable.

2. The plot story is so freaking awesome. I thought it would be another  movie about superheroes help each other,you know like that cartoon movie about Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, etc became one team. But I forgot, we talking about Superheroes from Marvel, they got way plot story for their heroes (at leas for me XD). It turns out in this movie, all of the superheroes got involved in a quarrel between them. Ya masa di bagian pertama Thor udah berantem aja sama Iron Man. Hahaha.

3. The Humor. The humor factor is the important factor which made this movie isn't boring at all. And they have smart funny scene. Of course, some of them become funny because we got Oom Robert Downey Jr as Iron Man, but there a lot of funny scenes,too. Even in the fight scene between Avengers and the enemy, we still can laugh. Salah satunya yang lucu :
-Thor: He's my brother
Natasha Romanoff: He killed 80 people in 2 days
Thor: ...He's adopted

-Loki: What have I to fear?
Tony Stark: The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing.
Loki: Yes, I've met them.
Tony Stark: Yeah, takes us a while to get any traction, I'll give you that one but, let's do a head count here. Your brother, the demi-god; a super soldier, a living legend who kind of lives up to the legend; a man with breath-taking anger management issues; a couple of master assassins, and *you*, big fella, you've managed to piss off every single one of them.
Loki: That was the plan.
Tony Stark: Not a great plan. When they come, and they will, they'll come for you.
Loki: I have an army.
Tony Stark: We have a Hulk.
Loki: I thought the beast had wandered off.
Tony Stark: You're missing the point. There's no throne. There is no version of this where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes and maybe it's too much for us but it's all on you. Because if we can't protect the Earth, you can be damned well sure we'll avenge it.

4.The ultimate fight scene. It took like 30 minutes I guess, but it's not boring at all. This is the scene where I at last like Hawkeye. Haha.
5.And the last, but not the least is the special effect and graphic. Oh, damn! It so awesome. I really love that moving machine which can remove Star's Iron Man costume. So cool. The details are so well-made. And who can forget the alien creatures, they're yucky but yet so cool. The 'big fish' alien is so cute, too XD hahaha

Conclusion:
It's freaking awesome movie. You have to watch it  to believe it. If you a Marvel's fan, I think you won't be disappointed with this movie. It's an epic, funny, bad ass  superheroes mash-up movie XD


No comments:

Post a Comment