Friday, July 29, 2011

Joan Loves....Summer Sitcoms

I have some pessimist attitude when i started summer vacation. I mean,hello, so much time so little to watch. But not anymore! Because Summer Sitcoms starring 90s stars comeback has saved my gloomy days and change it into rainbow!! Hahaha, I know, lebay banget ya gue :p

So here are the sitcoms I watched on this summer:

1. Melissa and Joey. Oh yeah, I've been waiting for this series to be continued. Story: After a family scandal leaves Mel, a local politician, alone with her niece, Lennox, and nephew, Ryder, she hires a man named Joe to become the family's male nanny, or "manny".

[caption id="attachment_183" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Melissa & Joey"][/caption]

2.State of Georgia. A story about Georgia (Raven Symone), an aspiring actress with a larger-than-life personality, and her science geek best friend, Jo (Majandra Delfino), who are trying to make professional and personal headway in New York City.

[caption id="attachment_184" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="State of Georgia"]State of Georgia[/caption]

3.Happily Divorced. The show is about Fran who is married to Peter. The couple were married for 18 years when suddenly one night after making love, he turns to Fran and says "I think I'm gay."

[caption id="attachment_185" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Happily Divorced"][/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment