Friday, July 29, 2011

Minissha Lamba lashes out at Sagar Ballary

Minissha Lamba blasts her 'Bheja Fry 2' director for badmouthing her. The actress is extremely upset with Sagar Ballary, director of both her films Bheja Fry 2 and the forthcoming Hum Tum Shabana for badmouthing her.


Shocked and hurt Minissha says Ballary is stooping this low just for publicity. "I used to consider Mr Ballary a friend. But if he is trying to get publicity by maligning my name, then he's hardly a friend."

The director, who apparently was at loggerheads with Bheja Fry 2 producer Mukul Deora during the making of the film, has accused the actress of shooting a promotional video for the same 'behind his back'.

Minissha retaliates, "The producer asked me to do the video, so naturally I did it. Why should Mr Ballary have a problem with that? I'm caught in the crossfire between Mr Ballary and the producer of Bheja Fry 2.

Since he can't hurt the producer, he has chosen to make me the scapegoat."

She is also disappointed with his comments about editing her role in the Hum Tum Shabana. "I play the title role in the film. So how can he threaten to chop off my role?"

Saddened by the souring of the friendship, she says, "It takes years to build a friendship, but just a few careless remarks to ruin it. As a director, he should have been more responsible with his words.

I can understand him wanting publicity for his film. But why at my cost? I did Bheja Fry 2 although I had a small role just for Sagar Ballary. And this is what he does!"

The actress had not bothered to confront Ballary after his statements. "What is there to ask him? I've spoken to the producer and he's also upset about Mr Ballary's outburst."










No comments:

Post a Comment