Wednesday, May 2, 2012

L'arc~en~ciel : 20th Anniversary World Tour Concert Live in Jakarta

As y'all knew from the previous, I was attending L'arc~en~ciel's 20th Anniversary concert here in Jakarta.
Tiket gue yang udah lecek karena keringetan dan kelipet dalam tas
At last after months of waiting, the day has come. And what  first epic concert experience without dramas?

So let's start from the very the begining, at the gate. So Cindy, Vleen, and I met up with Kara and her group at the front gate. Actually, the gate would be opened at 4pm. Well, hey, namanya juga penggemar yang udah enggak sabaran dan takut enggak dapet tempat berdiri yang pw (yupp,BERDIRI!), people were already standing by since noon. So by the time Cindy,Vleen, and I got there, which was around 2 pm , there were already bunch of people waiting! Good thing,  Kara's already got there first, so she saved a place for us to wait. Here's a little sneak peak.
First Gate
Situation at the first gate

The drama started at 3.30pm and added up when the first gate was finally opened. Due to safety and discipline's sake, the officials only let around 10-15 people came in first, got their ticket checked, then let another people came in. This made some people who were not patient enough pushed the people in front of them as if that would speed up the process. And I'm telling you, it didn't work. Instead, kita yang berdiri duluan di depan jadi makin terdesak, yah hampir mirip kayak nunggu di halte transjakarta Harmoni gitu deh. As for me, I have to accept the fact that I got pushed by a really sweaty big guy. EWWW~~~

Well, thank goodness that the suffering's gone once I made it through the first gate.
 Then , the second gate. There are still 3 hours until the main gate's opened. So the 1st gate was meant for people to eat,drink, or  taking photos while waiting. But, no, we're too psyched up, most of us sudah duduk dengan manis di depan gate kedua yang nanti akan membawa kita ke gate 3. Dan pas lagi anteng-antengnya duduk di tanah kayak lagi dipelonco, tiba-tiba aja tanpa peringatan, orang-orang di depan gue langsung berdiri dan lari-larian ke gate 3. That was really scary situation. It's so scary that my feet got a tiny bit injured and Cindy almost fell down to the ground because of the crowd's over-excitement. 

Things got a little bit better while we're waiting in front of the 3rd gate. At this point, there are already classification  queue for VIP, Premium, and Reguler. And since we're at the VIP, the line wasn't so bad. Well, except some fans from certain forum (I don't know which one) and people who thought it was okay to cut up our line. That kinda pissed me off. I mean, I got here first than you did and I paid the exact amount of money like you paid, so I deserved not to be cut in line.   Good things I'm not the only one who thought that, so another people who tried to cut in got boo-ed. Haha. Oh, and there's this group who were standing in front of us and  really funny. Plus, gue-Vleen-Cindy did some photo session. Yah, boleh dong walaupun udah pada enggak cantik lagi setelah desek-desekan XD. So the waiting wasn't that bad. 
Only one more gate until we get to see Tetsu!!!
Cindy and I with our VIP ticket&pass (credit to Vleen)
Vleen and Cindy

The 3rd gate was finally OPENED!Got our second check for ticket and bracelet, then we went in into the venue. So since we had to stand at the venue, it's pretty much "The fastest got the best position"system. Lemme tell you it sucked! I already got a decent position with my pals. But some people who got there after us dengan nyantainya nyelonong dan nyempil aja gitu di depan gue. Not to mention, people standing in front of me were all  tall!(iya saya ngaku kalau saya pendek) Arghh... and just to think we had to wait another hour 'till the show's begun.

The last waiting was the most exhausting one because ,if it's counted from 4.pm, we already stood at least  for 3 hours or more. Honestly, it's not that bad because we had people we can cheer on. When I said 'people', I meant Japanese officials, or some worker at the stage, or simply officials who took our photos for their documentation. But the person who got the most cheer was whom I like to call "Oji-san".  There was this one cute Japanese guy who's been told by Oji-san to stand in front of vocalist mike. He seemed to ask something to  Oji-san who stood on the side of the stage. Oji-san told him to raise his hand-I guess since that  cute guy raised his hand. He did it, then ta-da all the cheering went up out loud. The cute Japanese guy got embarrassed, then he ran away. It's just too funny and too cute. Well, what can I say... we're bored.

It took five minutes before the show' opened to cause another drama. The sky were filled with lightning.What made it even more frustrating was the sudden drizzle rain. That made official announce that if the rain didn't stop, the concert would've been adjourned. Arghh!!! I almost cried when I hear that. I've been waiting  this concert to be held here for 12 years, I stood for almost 7 hours at Senayan since 2pm,  and now you tell me that the concert  had to be adjourned because some stupid rain?!!

Thank goodness, around 15 minutes later, the rain's stopped. Halleluya!Then, the next thing I was under L'arc~en~ciel charm XD.


Here are the highlights of that night for me (order doesn't  represent importance level):
For Moments>> 
A. DEFINITELY when Ken, Tetsu, and Hyde spoke in Bahasa Indonesia gaul. These were some sentence from them that I managed to listened and remembered (kalau ada yang salah-salah,maaf ya. Udah terlalu berisik karena kita heboh banget XD) :
1) Hyde 
- Just when the second song about to be sung >> "Selamat Menikmati".(hmm, gue curiga si Hyde habis makan nasi kotak or nyemil dari kotak makanan yang khas itu , hahaha)
-"Kamu senang~?"sambil joged-joged (crowd cheered, me:banget Hyde!!) Ken: "Aku juga~"
-"Terima kasih, chu~" then he sent us a cute little kiss. Mukyaa~~
-" Kami [akan] datang ke Indonesia lagi."  
2)Ken
-"Gue kemarin lusa foto di Kota Tua lho.Foto-fotonya keren bangget"
- "Jakarta panas  gila ya.Makanya, gua kemaren  berenang. Penggennya sih sama cewek-cewek (pakai bikini). Emang nasib adanya gua cuma  [ang] ... chigau....Emang nasib adanya cuma gua ang temen gua . Hari ini ada yang pakai bikini ga ?"
-"Semalam gue makan nasi gore,mie goreng, sama sate. Nasi goreng gokil!"
-"Gua beli oleh-oleh buat Hyde di Pasar Raya"
- Ken : "Maaan~" Us: "Tap!" ; Ken: "Man man~" Us: "Tap tap!" ; Ken : "Mamamamamammaama~" Us : "Tatatatattatatattatap!"
-" Gue beli wayang, bollpoint wayang, sama ganjelan  kecil." (harusnya [gamelan], oom!! hahaha)
-" By the way busway, si Hyde sekarang pasti ga ngerti gue ngomong."
-"Habis ini ga bakal suruh Hyde mainin suling sama gamelan lagi."
-Lagu selanjutttnyaaaaa~ Seventh Heaven!" (sumpah pas ngomong 'selanjutnyaaa' udah kayak artis dangdug, tinggal sebutin lagu dangdut aja sih si Ken." XD
3)Tetsu
-" Gua Suju dari Korea. " *langsung diprotes sama penonton.
-" Kamu mau pisang gua?" "Apakah kamu mau pisang gua?"
-"Atau mau jilat lollipop gua?"
 (me: Yang mana aja mau, Tetsu~~)
-"Marah suara kalian?" "Suaranya Marah???" (Actually, Tetsu, it should've been "mana" not "marah",hihi)
B. Hyde dan Ken mamerin dan main sama oleh-oleh yang mereka beli. Yang bikin lucu adalah Hyde kebingungan mainin wayang golek dan mainin suling bambu. Awalnya, Hyde niup sulingnya lewat lubang di ujung suling. Pas akhirnya Hyde dengan bener niup suling dengan lubang di samping, nadanya malah ga jelas. Yang unyu:  Ken sama Hyde nyusun panel nada gamelan mini, terus para penonton request supaya Yuki mainin gamelannya (too bad the last couldn't be done)

C. Tetsu lempar-lempar pisang untuk pertama kalinya. Okay, I failed to catch it. It was so closed to me.  Instead, a guy named Dodi got it. Hiks~. Oh well, at least I managed to touch the banana and took a picture with it XD. Lemme tell you what's so special about this banana unlike the other banana Tetsu then threw. This banana sempat berkontak dengan pipinya Tetsu!!! Mukyaaa
Tetsu's Banana XD


Dodi(the Tetsu's banana owner)-Tetsu's banana- Me
D. Ken's habit. Yang sering ngeliat performancenya Laruku pasti udah familiar banget kalau ngeliat ada asap ngepul dari Ken saat dia lagi main gitar. Selama ini gue benci banget ya pas ngeliat dia ngerokok sambil main gitar. But after seeing it live, gue malah menganggap kebiasaannya itu bikin Oom Ken tambah seksi dan cool XD.
E. Performance masing-masing anggota. Amazed sama suara Hyde yang jernih kayak di mp3nya, dan falsetnya bikin pingsan. Terus petikan gitarnya Ken dan basnya Tetsu.Not to mention,The ending part of each song always ended with seriously awesome talent from Yuki. Tabuhan gendangnya enggak nahan!!! Duuuh, ini yang baru namanya band berkualitas!!!! Bukan KW.
F. Tentu saja goyangan mautnya Hyde. Duuh, enggak boleh ya Hyde gue bawa pulang?? *ditimpuk Cielers. XD.


For Songs (all of them are awesome. but these were the ones which made me even more thrilled):
  •  'REVELATION'. Honestly, I'm not a big fan of this song. But yesterday's arrangement combined with Hyde's vocal,and awesome graphic, I found my self shaking my my light stick  following Yuki's drum rhythm.
  • Ready Steady Go. 
  • Forbidden Lover. While singing this song, Hyde was crying. Omoo, when he cried, it broke our hearts, too. Don't cry, Hyde. Nanti eye-linernya luntur :'(
  • Good Luck My Way.
  •  The 4th Avenue Cafe. So glad that they played this song. Brought the good old time memory from Rurouni Kenshin XD
  • Stay Away. Graphicnya,meeeen!!!We're clapping our hand together.
  • Hitomi no Juunin. Falsetnya Hyden bikin nganga!! Ada bagian yang selama ini gue kira dimainkan oleh musik, ternyata itu adala suara falsetnya Hyde!!! Gosh!!! Misteri selama bertahun-tahun itu akhirnya terpecahkan! o___O
  • Niji. This was the finale song. It was so great because at the end of songs there were feathers floating above us. Just so sweet,dreamy, and touching.
  • Anata. Doh, ini super so sweet sweet!! It was so sweet, I cried. I mean this song was the first song after the break. So during the break, we sang "Anata"s chorus while waiting. Then, the rain came back again and succeed to make me  scared that the councert would be adjourned. Came to my surprise, it didn't happen. Instead, Laruku showed up and sang this song. The was pouring down on us,and yet it suited the mood of the song. Not to mention the syncronize light stic.  OMG! I cried because so touched by this moment.
At the end of the concert, I found my self smiling all the time.  The ticket price was all worth it for the experience I got from this concert. Terlupakan deh semua penderitaan sebelum konser!

And before we got home, we took a picture in photo booth. Yaah, ga dapet pisangnya Tetsu, foto juga boleh XD Btw, that photo booth was so awesome. We got to pick our own hairstyle. I picked Hyde's old hairstyle which been followed by particular Indonesian rock vocalist. What's so awesome about it, the hairstyle like literally could adapt itself to fit our head!Kepalanya gede,dia ikutan gede. Kita menghadapa ke kiri, rambutnya juga ikutan ke kiri. Kita mendongak, dia juga ikutan. Dalam hati, gue udah norak banget karena terkagum-kagum. Hahaha


Thank You, LA Lights ,Marygops,and other sponsor who brought them here.
Thank you juga buat pawang hujannya (kalau ada) yang telah memberikan cuacan yang 'paas' banget selama konser. XD

But most of all, THANK YOU VERY MUCH to L'arc~en~ciel for having concert here in Jakarta. I've been waiting for you to come since elementary school. Now you finally came and  you gave me the most awesome concert experience ever.  Your concert was great. All of you are great. I love you  even more now. And I'll be waiting for your next concert in Jakarta. XD

Cindy-Vleen-Me-Kara (credit: Vleen and Kara's Mum) after the concert. Udah pada enggak cantik semua. hahaha
here's a much better documentation (credit goes to irockmentary.com). Wanna see more? Then visit their website or you can see from We are the J-music Lover facebook page :







PS : I didn't take any photo of Laruku during the concert. The officials had warned us not to take any kind of recording during the concert. I just tried being a respectful fan. Beside, I didn't bring my DSLR with me. Even if I brought them, I'll forgot to take it anyway since I was bewitched by their performance.They deserved to be taken picture with DSLR camera, not mere blackberry camera :) But, if you really curious about the concert,I'm sure there are some who recorded it. Just search it on YouTube, you'll find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment