Saturday, July 16, 2011

Anushka says "I can't do gadhaa majdoori"



When she signed Anushka Sharma Shahrukh Khan yet untitled movie, many thought that if she limited himself Yash Chopra camp and would never do a movie with other banners as well. After all these years, except in the Patiala House, came very early and LADIES L / S RICKY Bahla to come to the craft end, Anushka more or less barren shale itself. However, such rumors finally been laid to rest now with the signing of a film actor Ajay Devgn, Vishal Bhardwaj and Kumar Mangat.


We do not know though, that with such talent and fan following that she has supplied, it will not benefit from the growing number of films, especially with so many of her contemporaries when the signing of dozens of movies?


"If all I had to do it, I would have taken it a step back, two years after Di Jodi RAB NE Railway itself. I would have signed five films, and was a happy thought that my future is secure. What can I do ? No, not true, "he reasons :".... This is the way I want to build your career I would like to make gradual Even if it means not facing the camera for a couple weeks late, it's okay It's this approach that worked for me stereotypical as it may sound, but my job is talking about himself. "


She adds, laughing: "I am not someone who wants to do some" gadha majdoori "I want to work right reasons Sometimes it is a specific character that you can play or part of it is really strong it is very important to evaluate the current ... situation and make the film, respectively. That's why BAND BAAJA BAARAAT at this stage in my career. I could really Bollywood heroine, played a glamorous leading lady, but I chose to play someone who was a natural nucleus. In Today, when I look back on film, this is inarguably the best of my show-reel to date. "

No comments:

Post a Comment