Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Gadar Return in New look in 3D view



He starred in two of the biggest blockbusters and b'town Sunny Deol is back to this special curls. Although enlargement is already Ghayal anvil, the public can soon be treated with the 3D version of Anil Sharma's Gadar: Ek Prem Katha '!




A recent Internet video, talking about a huge Gadar Sunny and leaves saying. "It's been ten years Gadar, and what the film has achieved is all because the audience found it all tremendously, and because the movie unbreakable record year is another matter, that the critics do not appreciate. So much."


He reveals the SOA to transform the 3D movie, and even requests from fans for his help. "It is my humble request for a producer that he is doing a movie in 3D. I want him to film and to put the re-release. I want the fans to their views on the issue to share. If the majority says yes, I will do my best to convert 3D Gadar said, "the actress promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment