Thursday, July 21, 2011

Good Morning Sms | Morning Sms | Good Morning Photos

Never blame a day in ur life…
Good Days Give u happiness..
Bad days give u Experience…
Both are essential in life…!!!
All are Gods blessings!!!…Have a nice day…
Good Morningggggggggg

Simple music can make u sing,
A simple hug can make u feel better,
Simple things can make u happy.
Hope my simple Hi…!!!
will make u smile …
Good Morning….

Pyari si subah me pyare se panchhi,
Pyare se kinare,Pyari si oss ki boonden,
Pyari si thandi hawayein,
Ek pyare se Dost ko puyara sa din de jaaye…
Good Morning…

Friend nahi to life waste,
Salt nahi to food waste,
Story nahi to cinema waste,
Mera SMS nahi to tera cell waste…!
GOOD MORNING

Khuda se koi baat anjaan nahi hoti,
jab insaan ki bandagi beimaan nahi hoti,
kabhi maanga hoga aapne 1 pyara sa dost,
yu hi aapki hamse pehchaan nahi hoti!!..
Good Morning

I wish God made me a SMS,
so that I can reach you in 5 sec,
Cost u nothing, u’ll read me & I cud C U smiling
which is worth a million 4me.
Good Morning……

Morning greetings doesn’t only mean saying Gd Morning,
it has a silent message saying:
I remember you when I wake up! Have a nice day!
Good morning

Welcome the new morning with a “Smile on ur Face”, “Love in ur Heart”,
” Good Thoughts in ur Mind” & you will hv a wonderful day.
Wish you a lovely Morning

The smile is like a simcard and life is like a Cellphone,
whenever you insert the Simcard of a smile
a beautiful day is activated…
Good Morning

See outside the Window, Sun rising for U,
Flowers smiling for U, Birds Singing for U,
B’coz last night I told them to wish U G@@D Morning

Open your tinky minky eyes,
Stand up and stretch ur crunchy prunchy bonz
and then wake up yourself, tell your brain to refresh
and tell your self today is a GOOD DAY.






No comments:

Post a Comment