Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hotter Hrithik doesn't know how to flirt

Hotter Hrithik
Actor Hrithik Roshan is clearly one of the hottest men in Bollywood. Hrithik has lots of fan following all over the world and he comes across women hitting on him. But surprisingly, he doesn't know when girls flirt with him.

On being asked by a daily, if women hit on him often, he said, "I don`t know. I don`t even react because I don`t realize that someone is hitting on me. It`s only when a friend, witness to all this, brings to my notice that `hey she was hitting on you` and I am like `Oh really? Was she?"

Through his career he has played many romantic roles. He has played the onscreen lover boy umpteen number of times right from the start of his career with ‘Kaho na pyaar hai’.

Well, given that Hrithik misses having the chance to enjoy flirting and relish the female attention, his wife Suzzane surely must be feeling lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment