Saturday, July 2, 2011

Imran Khan impressed by Kareena's simplicity

Imran Khan impressed by Kareena's simplicity

Actor Imran Khan says he was nervous when he met Kareena Kapoor to shoot for their self-titled film, but its simplicity floored him. Imran, whose "Delhi Belly 'opened on Friday, says he always wanted to work with Kareena.

"I've always wanted to work with Kareena and when I met her on the set of unnamed project from Dharma Production took me three to four days to get used to the fact that I work with her," Imran said.

"I was completely in awe when she came to me and we had a nice conversation. Despite being such a fantastic actress, she does not wear the starry air about her that made ​​me feel comfortable working around her , "he added.

"I do not know where the name came from. It has never been a" Short Term Shaadi. "We are still the title of the film to decide," said the actress denied that name above the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment