Monday, July 11, 2011

Jessica Simpson's Fiance Give Colorful Gift On her 31st Birthday


Send a rather pleasant surprise when she celebrated her special day, Jessica Simpson, was clearly thrilled with her birthday gift to the fiance, Eric Johnson.The "Dukes of Hazzard" darling 31-year-tuned Sunday (July 10), where her husband a gift he postitanudfoto him - a giant orange Hermes Birkin bag.

Tweeting signature to go pic, Jess happily wrote: "Eric was my birthday, I have never been more surprised in my life Jackie O who;)" Hyphenation time your birthday happiness, Miss Simpson tweeted for a short time earlier, "Life is like a gift. Thank you to all my family, friends and fans for all your birthday wishes and unconditional love.

I'm so happy! "He added:" It's only 1:00, and I think everyone has pretty much heard in my life! This item has a birthday! Big smile on my face! "

No comments:

Post a Comment