Monday, July 18, 2011

Lauren Conrad Talk With Paper Crown



She moved from the small screen and the fashion world (including samples) and Lauren Conrad recently told Teen Vogue she Crown series of books and future plans.


She is currently working in spring 2012 collection, was the former "Hills" star asked to describe their Fall 2011 line - which is already available in selected stores - which she replied. "A feminine, a modern classical style Understatedly elegant effortless and delicious. "


As Miss Conrad designs her own tastes in mind, says 25-year-old: "My inspiration is translated in many ways throughout the process, we need different customer in mind, but I must ensure that each style is true to my vision and the brand I usually to end up slipping into .. each piece fits the model of seizures, and sneak into the samples as soon as I can. I have not taken a piece in my collection that I personally do not wear. Furthermore, the design will be fun to wear clothes! "


Lauren was then asked to explain how the book differs from her previous design captures the Crown, as she thoughtfully replied, "Paper Crown different from what I've done it before because I was able to conclude an experience I had in previous years was spent in the industry. Paper Crown is truly a passion project. I hit the line, because I'm in love with the process of design, and I wanted to be with her contemporary collection, which allowed me to follow their own rules and be creative. pieces of today's classical sense of investment that will last all season. I have had many missteps along the way, but I learned from each of them, and next time I will not make the same mistake. I'm still learning. Everything from design, production and sales through our retail partner, I am constantly learning things about this business. "


Changing topics, Conrad was asked if she looks back to TV at some point, that she is safe to say that this is not the current timesheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment