Monday, July 18, 2011

Sexy Kate Upton In Swimwear At Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week


Immersed SWIM Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week 2012 festivities, Kate Upton had a front row seat at the Caffe Swimwear show in Miami Beach, Florida on Saturday (July 16). 19-year-old Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue beauty mixed with TV personalities like Louise Roe and Josh Slack model on the catwalk in the evening to see the tour display.Miss Upton Sunshine State with its own showcase on Friday night when he walked the runway for Beach Bunny (see video above) - with whom he happened to design their own swimsuit.





Recently asked her first try as a designer, said Kate: "When I asked Beach Bunny swimwear designs, I was so excited because obviously I model bathing suits all the time, and can design one just for me, was really exciting I'm going to have two designs, and I wanted .. one of the more glamorous and more like a bathing suit, and the other side of beach bum is a flirty girl in a bathing suit. more glamorous Miami swim is going to be one of the weeks track is a little taste of it. ... I am very happy that it comes in three colors, you can choose any. it would be white, black and fuchsia. "













No comments:

Post a Comment