Friday, July 1, 2011

SRK’s Filmi Future



Superstar Shah Rukh Khan is as busy as ever, signing new projects and promotion of own production. In fact, he did not get much sleep because of the intense work put into his pet project Ra.One. Fortunately, his other productions provided, such as how Roshan Abbas has held reign forever Kabhi Kabhi.

This latest production release SRK are high school kids send SRK returned to his own school days memories. His education at St.Columba's in Delhi was a very strict, in contrast to the carefree filmi performances. "When I was Aryan and Suhana see, I understand schools have been easier. You could not be a Badmaash (truancy) in my school."

Shah Rukh has also signed for next Yash Chopra's instructor venture. The film will be a romance co-starring Katrina Kaif both - her first time opposite SRK - and Anushka Sharma. Leave it to Yash Chopra and Shah Rukh Khan to love and romance back into the Indian cinema. But would you believe that SRK felt weird that day accept the romantic scenes? "Today I feel weird sometimes do certain things I've done before. I need to convince myself that I can do, and pull it out."

If Yash Chopra's next is not enough to enthusiastic fans, there are several other projects in the pipeline. Shah Rukh is looking for script for Xtrme city directed by none other than Hollywood legend Martin Scorsese. "Yes, I met Martin Scorsese and Leonardo DiCaprio in Berlin. They, including Paul Schrader, is very happy with the script. A few days ago, I sent them an email saying that I will read it and we hope that everything turns out well. "

The second project that SRK would like to sign - when it finishes work on Ra.One - Vishal Bharadwaj, the two states. Currently, he is unsure who will be cast opposite him in the movie, but names like Asin and Priyanka Chopra is doing the rounds.

Baadshah Of course fans have much to look forward to the end of this year with the release of both Ra.One and Don 2nd "While Ra.One is technically very smooth, the Don 2, very hard, and I call it a macho movie." And what about rumors Ra.One's skyrocketing budget? "There would be a year where my great films do not do well, so I will not have money for less film. But when a big, like Om Shanti Om is doing well, I can produce Billu, suppose in a way that we did in terms of money, too. As long as I have this freedom, I will continue this way. "SRK fans certainly no complaints with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment