Thursday, July 14, 2011

Deepika: She's Familiar feeling of Saif



Deepika Padukone has worked with the Saif Ali Khan Love AAJ KAL. Now AARAKSHAN even if she could get another zone Saif, Deepika is curious curious to know how to catch her eye this time.


"If you worked with someone before, it probably takes a certain comfort level in the beginning," says Deepika who has just gone back to Mumbai after spending two months in London shooting her film, "The initial awkwardness goes away, because it is a sense of familiarity that will establish That said, it was not like we were caught up times or something. Our interaction was primarily the work we do together and that's it. So yes, we were both made their stuff. He is as it is, and it is great that way. "


With things heating AARAKSHAN, it is quite obvious that men like Amitabh Bachchan, Saif Ali Khan and Manoj Bajpai together, very heavy drama to the heart. But given the fact that other actors her age and focus more on the part of the league is basically dependent on something other than Bollywood song and dance area, which will push the envelope, and mix Deepika AARAKSHAN films dealing with contemporary problems.


". I think I was always so willing to be part of a movie like this where I wanted to be part of the debate on the issue of reservation is not resolved," she says, a serious tone: "If you look at film, you would realize that there is a message she is trying to send. When you look at it closely, it is a plus and negative side of the "booking". I'm playing someone who's torn between both sides and it was this dilemma that excited me the most. I was really surprised Prakashji told me, and I knew what I had to do this film. "

No comments:

Post a Comment