Thursday, July 14, 2011

Vishal-Shekahar Produces New "Dinchaak" Movie Rascals



If you believe that the buzz of the city, composers Vishal-Shekhar created dhinchaak score on the Rascals, as David Dhawan is a trademark stamp to it. Movie Man, who has a penchant for extracting the mass-friendly soundtrack composers, promises that the composer duo have gone all the money to do a special fraud perpetrators.


"Vishal-Shekhar is good and created some beautiful music from the movie," he says, "Actually I felt so good when they said they had grown up with music in my films. Rascals too Cause they said they wanted to create my type of music. On the other hand, I wanted to hear his style. I love to sit in my composers, even when they make music and I was thoroughly involved in the fraud perpetrators. This course is just the right music to come. You had to hear the songs soon. "


Although Rascals movie is said to be a vintage affair with David Dhawan fat and non-stop Hungama screen. Now that would be something to look forward, because there was a time when David Dhawan was the king of masala movies. He ruled with the right movies in the 90s that had the right mix of action, comedy, romance and a lot of drama. During the 2000s, masala went out of fashion, is now back in vogue with many filmmakers wake up in the genre, which has not worked for more than a history of Bollywood.


"I have always recommended a budding filmmakers will not let go of the basics," says Dhawan, "This is why the director has me excited today to see the revival of masala movies. I always remember to do Rascals too. It is what you call a vintage entertainment, and it would be quite a few on display to the public here. "

No comments:

Post a Comment