Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Emma Watson thinks To Be a Impressive Role Model



Actress Emma Watson will be remembered as a strong role model for young girls, rather than simply cited as nice and polite"I feel like saying that the girls they need such a princess and all the cute stuff to wear," femalefirst.co.uk quoted as saying Watson.







"It's all bullt. I relate more to a warrior princess, so when I was a princess, I would have some kick ass first. There was a lot of people scared, "she said.



The 21 who plays Hermione Granger in "Harry Potter" franchise, admits that his attitude was created by playing a character with over 10 years.


"I'm afraid of getting into trouble. I am very noisy in the same way it's kind of always thinking three or four moves ahead. I try a lot, she is doing well mentally loading. She is very determined. I too. I feel so I went to her and she was so I can not really detect much more, "she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment