Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I would 'go made' by hollywood:Emma Watson

I would 'go made' by hollywood:Emma Watson

Emma Watson has revealed that she will not live in Hollywood anytime soon.Harry Potter actor admitted that they "love" with starry California.

She said: "Los Angeles cp scares me.

"If I work four hours a day and count calories ... Botox and 22, and keeps an eye on how I look all the time, I'll be mad. I will certainly lose it," she told Harpers Bazaar magazine.

The actress attended Brown University in Rhode Island, USA two years after deciding that they feel "claustrophobic" in Britain.

She left to continue with acting and modeling.

Co-star Daniel Radcliffe has also just announced that a fast, high-pressure lifestyle was not for him.

The actor has recently announced that his alcohol dependence him a "teetotaler" lifestyle to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment