Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Kalki Koechlin admires her ZINDAGI NA MILEGI DOBARA director



Kalki Koechlin for,Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara That was a contrasting experience compared with his last release Satan. Anurag Kashyap made while dramatic thriller is about how the mind can wander in many directions if it is controlled, Zoya Akhtar a good feeling comic drama is about living life to the fullest. Unexpectedly, Kalki has good things to say about his director Zoya Akhtar as he steps into his most commercial film yet. "Zoya's someone I admire. He is not only a great director, but also a very good writer," Kalki itself begins, "I really enjoy the balance that he brings when it comes to combining the real and commercial cinema. My priority is the script and the director right and luckily I found them both in the film. " 

Continued in the same spirit, Kalki says that the criteria for signing more new movies will always remain the same despite all the attention he gets now that after Satan Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara where he said that the surprise package of the film. "I'm not someone who will pick up and a film drawing only a career move," says Kalki with a straight face, "I will be interested in the kind of work I did and the director I work with. Do I have good vibes to get a movie and understand the vision of the director. This is what ultimately drives me to my final decision about making or refusal of a movie. "

With Hrithik Roshan, Katrina Kaif, Abhay Deol and Farhan Akhtar as other principal protagonists, ZINDAGI NA MILEGI DOBARA releases all over on 15th July.

No comments:

Post a Comment