Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sushmita want to come back with Item Song


Former beauty queen Sushmita Sen, who is not, and item numbers in films like Fiza Nayak, wants to return to the dance mode, and is interested in making obscene item was last seen in Anees Bazmee comedy number.Sushmita no problem last year. "I like to win, but I do not like the rat race that I can not handle the fluctuations in the Friday to Friday, I think Main Hoon Na and the people that I have come -. With Saris, glamor And then I hate it and people in Chingari But I'm experimenting ... I'm taking a break and read the script. " 

"No, I do not want to come back to dance soon. No. Do you really disgusting,"she said in an interview Date Season 2, which will be broadcast on UTV Bloomberg Saturady.During show, she also reminded her first major success in 1994 when she was crowned as Miss Universe, and said that there were people who did not even know her name when she won the crown, but they were happy with the fact that India had won. "My whole life is a cosmic coincidence. I was a nightclub and someone suggested I should go to Miss India. The whole experience (Miss India) opened my eyes. In a world of people celebrating. They do not even know my name, but they knew in India had won. Then I remembered to me that I had to put India on the map, "said 35-year-old. 


Now a burgeoning company that chooses to participate in the Miss India Universe Model race through her company, I Am She - Miss India Universe, Sushmita knows that beauty contests that need attention. "Beauty Contests are built for business, and India must begin to look at it that way. This will dictate the performance of our pageants. Latin America, the girls begin grooming a very young age ... Yes, our victory this time helped to open up the market, but it is not just cosmetic industry would be China has won every year. It's about personalities. This is where a public vote comes in, "she said. 


"We have not an object of women like it .... because we are celebrating women. (We) observed in the age group 18-26, because it is our mandate, but other than that, (we) have removed the language barrier that allowed the girl in a eye, because we thought she was beautiful. is not limited to traditionally acceptable, "he added.The actress, who adopted two girls and Renee Alisah, finds no reason to marry." My parents told me to be someone's wife or that it is my sole identity. They supported me in those two little girls. They know that I have the responsibility, and you can make your own decisions and are good at prioritizing things in my life. They helped me find a balance between work and the kids, "she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment