Thursday, March 29, 2012

Addicted to this song and cover dance

I was just wandering around on youtube. Then I found this video.It's mirrored,there's another version (Also they danced to the original singer's voice. The singer's name is Kyary or Kyary Pamyu Pamyu). But I love this version more, sung by KanzentaiCell .  His voice was so good (Chemistry alike) that it makes this video more cute and fun to watch.



My first impression when I watch it : OMG!!! The dance choreography is TOO KAWAIIIII~~~
The dancers are Miume (girl with cute strawberry blond hair) and Melochin (guy with pink pants,but he's not gay).I think I'm in love with Melochin!!!!!!! He reminds me with that cute ikemen who like to do silly things I found in manga.

Oh yeah, darlings, I think I'm gonna learn this dance,too. PON PON~ XD

Original Song:
PONPONPON - きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1312205990

This version sung by KanzentaiCell (完全体セル)
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm15982468


No comments:

Post a Comment