Tuesday, March 13, 2012

It was so close.....

Gomen ne, minna-san...

I.... I.... I...






I  failed to live my life as a vegetarian for a month .....


Huwaaaang....it was so close... I've been living it for almost 3 weeks! It's all because of that  darn Saturday night. I was so hungry that night. Jadi, gue iyakan aja ajakan temen-temen gue makan di Bubur Kamseng selesai latihan kantoria. The porridge was so oishii-mitai,my stupid stomach nagging and I can't help my self not to eat it. I forgot the porridge I shared with my fried ada pork slice-nya. Padahal tadinya gue bermaksud buat ngambil bubur-kacang-cakwe doang... haiiishh... Sekali lagi, saya menyesal _l7o


However... no matter how mad I am to my self for not being able to commit, I'm a little bit proud of my self for trying to be a vegetarian. I'm a die-hard meat lover. And being eating only vegetables without meat for 3 weeks is a BIG achievement for me :')

3 weeks without meat gives me a lesson that you can enjoy your meal with only vegetables. Also, I feel somehow way  lighter during those period.  I think from now on, gue akan memprioritaskan ngebanyakin makan sayuran. Remember what your Mama say: Vegetables are good for you!

Yosh, Ganbarimasu!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment