Monday, January 2, 2012

Joan Loves.... Benjamin Taylor's funny songs

Benjamin Taylor merupakan anak dari pasangan penyanyi kawakan James Taylor dan Carly Simon. Dia juga salah satu pengisi soundtrack dari "What's Your Number".

Kalau cuma sekilas mendengar lagunya, you would thought "Wicked Way" is the sweet soothing love song.. Well, You're wrong, karena liriknya tuh sangat kurang ajar dan nyebelin. Liriknya menceritakan tentang  rencana si cowok untuk having fun sama incerannya tapi enggak berniat untuk bersikap romantis setelahnya. Di MVnya, Benjamin menjelaskan bahwa ia memang sengaja menulis lagunya seperti itu sebagai joke. Menurut gue pribadi, kekontrasan antara musik dan lirinya berhasil  bikin lagu ini  lucu. XD







I just want to take you out and get you drunk so I can have my wicked way with you
I’m just being honest cause I know the other guys are thinking just the same way too
And I’m not gonna lie and say that I will take you out to dance there’s just no chance ‘cause I don’t even like the same music you do

I just wanna have my wicked way with you

So don’t you fight it Cause I know you’re gonna like it
Show me some skin I might bite it
I wanna have my wicked with you.
So I’m not gonna come over and meet your mom and dad
They know that I was badAnd I don’t want to meet your friends or just pretend I like you
And I don’t want to talk about what happened on your favorite tv show
I just want to get you close enough so I can take off all your clothes
And I’m not gonna make you cry or break your heart girl we don’t have the time
I’m just thinking of three hours or more
So I can have my wicked way with you

So don’t you fight it
Don’t knock it ‘til you’ve tried it
Show me some skin I might bite it
I wanna have my wicked way with you
Wicked way with you
My wicked way with you.

Copied from MetroLyrics.com

Pas lagi searching video "Wicked Way",gue juga menemukan lagu lucu lainnya dari Ben. Judulnya adalah "Your Boyfriend's a Really Nice Guy". Menurut gue sih ini lebih kocak lagi . Jadi awalnya,ada satu cowok (sudut pandang penyanyi) yang lagi  cemburu. Dia enggak suka sama pacar dari cewek gebetannya karena sang pacar ini sempurna banget. Yah sebagai cowok yang cuma bisa melihat gebetannya udah jadian,pasti makan hatilah ya. Suatu hari dia memutuskan untuk mencoba ngobrol sama pacar gebetannya . Eh ternyata,cowok ini cool juga.

Waktu berlalu, si cowok udah mulai bisa menerima dan enggak makan hati lagi melihat gebetannya jalan sama  cowok lain. Yeah he's over her. However, dia masih merasa cemburu. Tapi bukan ke ceweknya! Ujung-ujungnya si cowok ini malah suka sama pacar mantan gebetannya.. Bruakakakaka XD







I see you standing there as I pass
I know that I'm a fool and makes you laugh
but i can't get the chance to tell you why
Because you're boyfriend's a really nice guy

I see you every weekend
You're dressed so fine
One day I'd like to say
"One day you'll be mine"
But I can't see that day and I'll tell you why
Because your boyfriend's a really nice guy

I'd love to hate him
I really would
But he always seems to treat you so good
I'd love for him to be
Just a fool
But I talked to him once and he seemed real cool

I think I'm over you now
Because I'm fine
It doesn't hurt no more
I see you all the time
But I still get jealous
And I'll tell you why
Because your boyfriend's a really nice guy

I love his hair
I love his eyes
I've only started to realize
It wasn't you I loved
It was other guy
That's why your boyfriend is a really nice, boyfriend's a really nice, your boyfriend is a really cute guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment