Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Joan Loves.... akhirnya bisa menggantikan flat shoes yang buluk

I love and adore shoes. I have special places in my heart for them,especially flat shoes,wedges,and high heels. However, I don't have too many  shoes for a shoe lover .


Well, what can I say? If shoes could be bought only with money, I would have thousands pairs of them. But they don't. And I can't spend all of my money for shoes only. So, I buy shoes when the old one almost can't be worn. Besides, I live with my mum and sisters. I can always borrow from them (fufuufu)...


Like for now. My main shoes collection only consist of  two pair of flat shoes from The Little Thing She Needs, a wedges from Heatwave, an angkle boot from Mangga Dua, and a black pump shoes from Charles&Keith. If people see me wearing other than those shoes, that might be my sister's. haha


Today I went to the mall,having lunch and accompanied my sister who's bored to the max at home. Also, I was planning to buy a pant that would match my new blouse.


Well, I changed my plan  when I accidentally found a new store in Fashion Hub called doé shoes which sells flat shoes (TRY say 'doé shoes sells flat shoes' 10times haha). They offered two flat shoes for Rp179.000,00. And because they're just open in FH, so they gave 10% discount for all.


Then a thought came to my mind. Hmm, My  flat shoes condition are pathetic. Yang satu udah enggak punya pita dan kulitnya udah mulai rusak. Satunya lagi solnya memberikan sinyal bakal copot.  Yeah I think it's time to buy new shoes.


Oh and since My mum was in a good mood because she got a good review from his proffessor (yes, she's going to college again), she's willing to help me  bought a pair of shoes from Charles&Keith (padahal gue cuma becanda lho ngomongnya. Lumayan~ :D Makasih,Mami :D)


So, Let me introduce you to my new shoes:



No comments:

Post a Comment