Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Joan Loves.... December (4) : Christmas Tree

My hands full of  glitter right now...

Yes, darling, it's time to unpacked the Christmas Tree and decorated it.

Like most of Indonesian or any other people in  Asia, my family use the plastic pine tree. Well, what do you expect? We're in tropical country and no snow,except Jaya Wijaya Mt at Papua. Our best option would be the fake one.

But, hey, due to  global warming issue, I think it's very wise to use plastic tree. So we could use it for another years to come. Definitely cheaper, wiser,greener,and sustainable, too.

This year my mum decided to use red,gold,and blue. Just like  'A Princess For Christmas' taught me, there's no wrong way to decorate a Christmas Tree. Whatever color you put on it,it'll look so beautiful. However, I found it pretty tricky to balance  all the color harmony and sum of the ornaments for each side of the tree.

[caption id="attachment_1493" align="aligncenter" width="529" caption="Just bought it 2 years ago.This 1,5m tree is replacing our almost 15 years old 2m tree"][/caption]



[caption id="attachment_1496" align="aligncenter" width="529" caption="This is my favorite ornament"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1497" align="aligncenter" width="529" caption="Our new lamp decoration. Simple,but cute.. well, at least for me"][/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment