Thursday, April 5, 2012

Girls gotta do what girls gotta do...

Coming home with a sore body.
No. Not because i just had body combat session. Are you kidding me? I love that exercise! Even I love it more than RPM class.

It's because beside body combat, I also had a yoga class. I think my big Sis, Irene-neechan will absolutely shock if she knew about this..

Here's, the thing... I HATE DOING YOGA. 

 

I'd rather going to 2 sessions of  RPM classes and


1 session of Body Combat in a row 

 
than doing yoga. 

 

Why? Basically I'm no longer the flexible person I used to be back in elementary school. So, it's really hard for me doing that exercise. I speak like this based on my first two experiences with yoga. The first one was okay. The second one was horrible,because Irene-neechan took me to the intermediate class. Seriously, Sis? Y u have no mercy on me?! Since that second experience, I decided to do any exercise other than yoga and body pump (that's another different story).

 If I hate it so bad, then why did I attend that class again? Well, it's for my skripshit.Long story short, I have to experience the lighting from all  of CF exercise area, including the yoga classroom itself. 
So since I know I'm no expert in doing yoga, I chose to go to that class today. Today, they had "Basic Yoga Class." 

Since it's the basic yoga, the moves weren't that complex which great for me. On the other hand, my body is really sore because of it.  My favorite moves would be die pose and baby pose. Other than that? Yeah, not a big fan of those. 

However, after today's class,I think I could compromise a little bit of yoga. I mean, for such exercise with small body movements, I can sweat as much as doing RPM.  Also, I really admire who's into yoga. They have a hell of flexibility and balance. 
And yes,this is just the beginning because I have to visit that class to measure it luminance. Of course, I will only join the beginner's class.

No comments:

Post a Comment