Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Joan Loves.... to criticize "Friday"

It all started when I watched Katy Perry's "Last Friday Night(TGIF)" music video. I got curious who's this Rebecca Black girl. I thought, "Well, Darren Criss and Kevin McHale were in that video, perhaps this girl's also from some tv series,too."



Couple of weeks later, I found out that this girl sings a song called "Friday". I was like, 'Hey, I know that song. It's another song which's been cover by Glee in prom night episode,right?'. So, i went to check out how the original song sounds like:







My first reaction was: "Is this for real? Seriously? It's not some kind of parody of the song?!" I mean, her expression in this music video was too artificial. And the way she sings! Oh men, it's was horrible for a first single. Even it makes me think that Justin Bieber is a way better singer than her.

Thanks to GLEE, this song became bearable to be heard and sound way way way  cooler than before. This is how glee makes the song sounds better:







Syukurlah, di single selanjutnya, Rebecca's way of singing gets better . Fyuuh, that's a relief. She's a cute girl. Kasian rasanya kalo dibashing terus di internet :





No comments:

Post a Comment